Godolphin and Latymer Redcliffe Gardens School
Founded in 1948 by Lady Daphne Edwards, Redcliffe Gardens School is a co-educational school for children aged 2 ½ – 11 and is one of the oldest and most established schools in Kensington & Chelsea.
The Prep School (Years 2-6) is based at the original white stucco-ed building at 47 Redcliffe Gardens, and the Nursery and Pre-Prep School (Reception and Year 1) are based in the newly renovated and modern undercroft of St Luke’s Church, a short walk away. At both sites there are ample outdoor play areas not often found in Central London schools.
Since January 2021, Redcliffe Gardens School has been under the headship of Mr Benedict Dunhill.
Redcliffe is fully recognised and accredited by the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) on behalf of the Independent Association of Preparatory Schools (IAPS)
In September 2020 Redcliffe Gardens School became a member of the Godolphin and Latymer School Foundation, the charity which runs the Godolphin and Latymer School in Hammersmith.