Aims and Ethos
Every child develops their own remarkable talents
Redcliffe is a forward-thinking and friendly school in the heart of Chelsea that aims to nurture a love of learning, and to develop every child’s individual potential. Our ethos is that all children should have the opportunity to develop their own remarkable talents and have the courage and confidence to try new things. The range of extracurricular activities on offer, from music to drama, sport to art, reflects our approach that every child should have the opportunity to shine.
- Nurturing of the individual, their talents and potential
- Ambitious and inspiring in our teaching and learning
- Modern and energetic
- Warm, kind and supportive
- Respectful and inclusive
- Caring of each other and the wider community
We aim to inspire:
- Confidence and perseverance
- Curiosity, imagination and creativity
- Independence and initiative
- Empathy and understanding
- Courage and self-belief
"The teachers really care about the all-round development of every pupil and focus on their confidence and happiness with a holistic approach"