‘Pupils of all abilities make rapid progress.’
Redcliffe Gardens School was last inspected by the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) in March 2022 and not only did the school meet all of the regulatory standards, but it was judged to be EXCELLENT for THE QUALITY OF THE PUPILS’ ACADEMIC AND OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS and for THE QUALITY OF THE PUPILS’ PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT. Schools are rated across these two broad areas of EDUCATIONAL QUALITY as either excellent, good, sound or unsatisfactory and we are delighted that Redcliffe achieved the HIGHEST possible rating for both: EXCELLENT. Report highlights:
- Pupils of all abilities make rapid progress so that by the time they leave, they achieve extremely well.
- Pupils perform at a particularly high level in English and mathematics.
- Pupils’ overall achievement is strongly supported by their excellent attitudes; they are consistently enthusiastic, engaged and determined to learn.
- Pupils develop a particularly strong self-knowledge which enables them to be well prepared for the next stage in their education.
- Pupils demonstrate great resilience and a positive attitude to learning.
- Pupils display a notable ability to work and play harmoniously.
- Pupils of all ages reflect the school’s values… which results in a happy, family-focused school community, where kindness and respect are paramount.