We are absolutely delighted that Redcliffe Gardens School has achieved the highest possible grading in its recent inspection report from the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI). Three inspectors visited the school in March 2022 and not only did the school meet all of the regulatory standards, but it was judged to be EXCELLENT for THE QUALITY OF THE PUPIL’S ACADEMIC AND OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS and for THE QUALITY OF THE PUPILS’ PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT. Schools are rated across these two broad areas of EDUCATIONAL QUALITY as either excellent, good, sound or unsatisfactory and we are delighted that Redcliffe achieved the HIGHEST possible rating for both: EXCELLENT.
Head, Mr Ben Dunhill, congratulated the staff and students saying, ‘this is a truly excellent report and I am very grateful to all of the Redcliffe teachers and staff who continue to deliver fantastic teaching and pastoral care for our children every single day. I am particularly delighted that the inspectors found us to be “a happy, family-focused school community, where kindness and respect are paramount”; it is these core values that make this school a very special and joyful place for us all to be part of.’
The full report can be found here.
THE QUALITY OF THE PUPILS’ ACADEMIC AND OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS IS EXCELLENT
- Pupils of all abilities make rapid progress so that by the time they leave, they achieve extremely well
- Pupils perform at a particularly high level in English and mathematics
- Pupils’ overall achievement is strongly supported by their excellent attitudes; they are consistently enthusiastic, engaged and determined to learn
THE QUALITY OF THE PUPILS’ PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT IS EXCELLENT
- Pupils develop a particularly strong self-knowledge which enables them to be well prepared for the next stage in their education.
- Pupils demonstrate great resilience and a positive attitude to learning.
- Pupils display a notable ability to work and play harmoniously
- Pupils of all ages reflect the school’s values… which results in a happy, family-focused school community, where kindness and respect are paramount.
“Since becoming part of Godolphin and Latymer, governance and the leadership have ensured that, in addition to administrative and technical support, teaching expertise is shared between schools; this promotes strong learning outcomes for the pupils.”
INDEPENDENT SCHOOLS INSPECTORATE MARCH 2022